Friday 17 April 2009

UK training Regime is back


Well back in training either side of Work now, not such good fun!
Sticking to my regime of

3-4 swims a week a mix of drills & endurance, so about 10 Km a week.
3 Cycle sessions focusing on short & Sharp at the mo 20-30 Miles either speed or hills.
3 run sessions all 10km-15km just working on maintaining a sub 8 minute on hilly xcountry running with the beloved Skippy doo daa! the terrier from hell!

Also I have just got my new training frame a Cervelo S1, I'm building it up now from my bits box, it is the nuts...

I have ceramic BB FSA slk chainset, & Durace Mechs, it's way to good to just be a training bike, so I'm going to enter some local criterion races on it.


Race calendar this year to date is

Tonbridge Sprint 4th May
East Grinstead 14th May
Sussex/Urban Race sprint 31st May
Weymouth Middle Distance &th June
IM 70.3 UK 14th June

IM UK Bolton August

Vitruvian

No comments:

Post a Comment