Sunday 26 April 2009

Injured Again


Well this week has been a disaster, primarily due to work eroding my time to train, net result when I train I go too hard hence my injury again.
This week I have managed to train for 5 hours, have worked to 11pm twice this week and am well knackered.
The company has made people redundant and loaded more accounts on to me and due to us being a heavily processed business, I just do not have time in a normal working day to complete every thing, hence the late nights & no training.

Well, my knee injury is an old one which I damaged when I was slalom training a few years back, I hooked a slalom pole and ripped a couple of ligaments and the in balance has remained ever since. Net result it locks sometimes, when it does I'm buggered and cant do a thing.

So we will have to see how It looks for uk 70.3, let alone the UK IM which are now at risk, I'm just not getting the base work in.

I will have to make a decision soon as to whether i race as I have no intention of going to these races to make the numbers up.

To be honest this is bollox.

Businesses in this economic don't give a fuck about their staff and just bury you. The first fuck up and you are made redundant. The fear in my business is paralysing people's life's at present.You life on a quarterly cycle, hit your target live another day, miss it and you are fucked...... not much fun.The vibe at my business is horrible and I dread going into the office most days, hence why I work at home most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment