Friday 17 April 2009

I'M Back!!!!


Well Dudes I'm back online in blogger world

I did my training week in Gran Canaria, during the last week of March, miles better than Lanzarote, warmer, not so windy & better cycling, having said that I love Lanzarote and for me, it is the real Iron Man course and the only one I really want to do along with Kona.

During that week I ran 70Km & Swan 20KM Plus, so really happy with the what I did. Swam each morning, ran every evening. But the running is hilly..really hilly!From Amadores beach you climb 450 meters vertical in 1.3 miles I know this as my Garmin showed it, plus my lungs told me.

I did not bother cycling as I just focused on my running & swimming. plus the beach was to inviting.

My old Orca wetsuit lives to fight another day.. all the arms were splitting so I just cut them off with a pair of scissors! now a perfect warmer water suit.

So a great weeks holiday with the misses but now training in the wet & cold of the UK which is pants!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment